- ESL/English tutors – for individual and small group tutoring for first to third graders.
- People to run electives and enrichment programs such as Art and Music.
- General Maintenance Volunteers
- Qualified, practicing or retired teachers for mentoring relationships with staff
- Mentors for our pastoral care and counselling team
- Preferably someone with a background in a helping profession (social work/psychology/youth work) to lead our pastoral care team in student care
- Volunteers with I.T., Web Design, and/or Photoshop Design experience
- Donor Relations volunteers
- Computers and spare parts
- Lead pencils, colored pencils, markers, crayons, acrylic paints, watercolor paints, construction paper, clay, etc. for lesson enrichment activities
- Keyboards and other musical instruments
*The average keyboard costs 400LE
- Pens and notebooks
- Photocopy/printer resources- We cannot afford text books, so we rely a great deal on printing resources.
* A box of paper costs around 120LE
* Ink cartridge for printer costs around 375LE
* Photocopy cartridge costs around 1000LE
- Medical suppliesFinancial
- We always need donations to help us pay for:
* The Inspire mentorship program – a fund to provide extra payment for high performing teachers
* Healthcare fund – to provide medicine and food for staff and students in need